How to dispose the used test kit
Step 1: Put the used test kit into a zipper bag and seal it
Step 2: Put into a plastic bag and tie it up
Step 3: Throw it into the dustbin immediately
Step 4: Clean and disinfect the test area after testing
Step 5: Wash your hands with soap
Dispose your Covid-19 home self-test kits safely to keep others safe!
Beware of fake or unapproved Covid-19 Test Kits
Consumers should be more careful when purchasing Covid-19 self-test kits online. Unauthorised self-test kits sold online are unreliable. Buy MDA approved self-test kit from reliable resources.
List of authorised self-test kits (as of 2nd September 2021)
• Salixium-COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Rapid Test
• Gmate® COVID-19 Ag Saliva for Home Use
• BERIGHT-COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Device (Oral Fluid)
• ALLTest COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid)
• JusChek COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid)
• Longsee 2019-nCoV Ag & Influenza A/B Rapid Co-Detection Kit
• Sichuan Xincheng SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Assay
• Flowflex™ SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Self-testing)
• STANDARD™ Q COVID-19 Ag Saliva Home Test
• ProDetect™ COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Self-Test (Saliva)
• NEWGENE Bioengineering COVID-19 Antigen Detection Kit
• COVID-19 Antigen Detection Kit (Colloidal Gold) Self Test Kit
• GRUENBANKA SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Detection Kit (Colloidal Gold Method)
• Humasis COVID-19 Ag Home Test (Self-Test)
Check the approved list of self-test kits on the MDA website before making a purchase: https://portal.mda.gov.my/announcement/631-self-test-covid-19-test-kit-for-conditional-approval-approved.html
What should I do if I tested Covid-19 positive?
Report your results on MySejahtera app
Go to your nearest COVID-19 Assessement Center (CAC), hospital or clinic for further assessment
Stay protected with a face mask & other protective measures throughout this period
Please throw your used Covid-19 home self-test kit mindfully instead of discarding them anywhere and everywhere as this exposes the virus not only to rubbish collectors but also to others.
Speak to a pharmacist to learn more >> https://bit.ly/3lPO0CY